All Are Welcome

Browsing Parish News Blog

Year-End Giving

If you are 70½ or older, you can use all or part of your individual retirement account (IRA) required minimum distribution to support Prince of Peace and most likely lower your taxes. All you need to do is notify your IRA plan administrator to make a qualified charitable distribution directly to Prince of Peace. This will satisfy the required distribution and avoid the payment of income taxes.  For more information contact your tax accountant.


RSS Feed


Access all blogs

Subscribe to all of our blogs