To the Parents of Young Children
- God put the wiggle in children–don’t feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God’s house.
- Quietly explain the parts of the Mass and actions of the priest, musicians, ushers, etc.
- Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses. Children learn behavior by mimicking you.
- Consider sitting toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to engage.
- If you want to leave the sanctuary with your child, feel free to do so, but please come back. As Jesus said, “Let the children come to me."
- Nursery care for children 6 months to 2 years of age is available during the 8:30am and 11am Sunday Masses.
- Sunday School classes for children begin at age 3 and are held during the 8:30am and 11am Sunday Masses.